- 27 Feb
Generate your own power with solar energy
Solar energy is among the most widely used renewable source of energy. It is about 95% of sun’s energy that reaches the earth in the form of light. As the visible portion of the solar spectrum, the density and intensity of ultra-violate rays are about 50% more than infrared rays. These infrared rays create the heat and are the foundation of the entire solar electricity concept.
The versatile use of solar energy has redefined the meaning of solar power. A large variety of solar power generation techniques and tools have been introduced in the market recently. Of course, many newly developed appliances are also now familiar with this alternative energy solution. A wide range of renewable energy companies have added and improved their product line and services.
Some of these products and services are:
- Solar panels: The panels convert the solar heat into electricity for everyday use.
- Inverter system: With the help of solar inverters, the DC electricity can be converted into AC power.
- Utility meter: These are used to keep a record of how much power is produced and utilized.
- Electricity: Utilizing the power collected from the system to use in homes and businesses.
- Excess power: The excess electricity is credited to the users account and can be claimed for use in the future.
The availability of both small and large sized solar energy systems has made this alternative energy possible for almost any power requirement and budget. Many companies are now offering loans and financing to help people convert and experience the value of solar power in their very own home.
About the Author